Vision and mission
VisionBecome an argentinian technological research center recognized worldwide for its innovative lines of research and technology transfer in bioengineering.
The LAMEIN will search:
- Promote quality research in bioengineering, through the training of human resources and the efficient use of material and intellectual means.
- Encourage the imagination and creativity of researchers, technologists and students for the production of highly original and innovative ideas.
- Productive interaction of researchers and technologists, through the provision of adequate material resources, an enjoyable and intellectually challenging environment.
- Produce new technologies through scientific research to improve the quality of life of society.
- Transfer the fruits of scientific research to society, through patent licensing of pre-existing or new companies, and the creation of companies with products and services of high added value.